Nykaa was stated in 2012 by Falguni Nayar. It is one of the best technology platforms to provide a content-led, lifestyle retail experience to its clients. The company works under two segments beauty & personal care, and fashion. Nykaa provides its own products, and it has more than 2000 brands that contain make-up, skincare, haircare, bath & body, fragrance, grooming appliances, personal care, etc. Nykaa IPO is all about to start from 28th October 2021 and close on 01st November 2021.
Nykaa started its first offline store in 2014 at Delhi Airport. The company has 70+ stores in various cities. They have included a fashion store in March 2021. Nykaa fashion India sells more than 1000 brands in different segments – men, women, kids and home. Nykaa stores are providing their services in three ways
- Nykaa Luxe
- Nykaa On Trend
- Nykaa Kiosks
The company provides both online and offline shopping platforms to its clients. The online platform consists of mobile apps, websites, and mobile sites, whereas the offline platform consists of 70+ stores in various cities in India.
Table of Contents
- It is one of the top beauty and personal care companies in India.
- Most of the brands use this platform for selling their products.
- It is one of the best businesses which can provide solid growth and profits.
- Nykaa is a founder-led firm supported by a professional management team.
The promoters of this company are
- Falguni Nayar
- Sanjay Nayar
- Falguni Nayar Family Trust
- Sanjay Nayar Family Trust
Nykaa IPO Information
Nykaa IPO is all about to start from 28th October 2021 and close on 01st November 2021.
Nykaa IPO Listing Date & Company Details
|Face Value||Rs 1 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band||Rs 1085 to Rs 1125 per share|
|Listing at||Both BSE and NSE|
|IPO Open||28th October 2021|
|IPO Close||01st November 2021|
|IPO Size||Rs 5351.92 Crores|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
Nykaa IPO Market Lot:
|Min Lot Size||12 shares|
|Min Amount||Rs 13500|
|Max Lot Size||168 Shares|
|Max Amount||Rs 189000|
Nykaa IPO Allotment Status
|Basis of Allotment||08th November 2021|
|Initiation of Refund||09th November 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account||10th November 2021|
|Ipo Share Listing||11th November 2021|
Purpose of Nykaa IPO
- The company is planning to start their new stores.
- They are going to expand their businesses, namely Nykaa E-Retail, Nykaa Fashion and FSN Brands.
- They also want to clear their debts on Nykaa E-Retail.
Nykaa Financial Statement
|31st March 2019(Rs in Million)||31st March 2020(Rs in Million)||31st March 2021(Rs in Million)||30th September 2021(Rs in Million)|
|Profit After Paying Tax||245.39||163.40||619.45||35.22|