Paytm IPO is all about to start from 8th November 2021 and close on 10th November 2021. One 97 Communications Ltd (Paytm) Incorporated in 2000, is India’s one of the best digital ecosystems for consumers as well as merchants.
The company has a 333 million+ client base and 21 million+ registered merchants as of March 31, 2021, to whom it offers payment services, financial services, and commerce and cloud services.
The company issued the first digital mobile payment platform, “Paytm App” to offer cashless payment services to customers and now, it became India’s largest payment platform and the most valuable payments brand with a total brand value of US$6.3 billion.
The Paytm app enables customers to do cashless transactions at stores, recharge mobile phones, money transfers, pay multiple bills, buy tickets, play games online, buy insurance, make investments, and many more.
Paytm – Competitive strengths
- India’s one of the best digital payment service platforms.
- Strong brand identity with a brand value of US$6.3 billion.
- Huge customer base with 333 million total customers, 114 million annual transacting users, and 21 million registered merchants.
- Paytm Super-app to access a wide range of digital payment services over mobile phones.
One 97 Communications Ltd (Paytm) – Issue Objective
The IPO will be utilized for the following purposes;
- Strengthening Paytm ecosystem, including through acquisition and retention of consumers and merchants and providing them with greater access to technology and financial services – Rs 4,300 Crores
- Investing in new business initiatives, acquisitions and strategic partnerships – Rs 2,000 Crores
- General corporate purposes
Paytm – Company Financials
Here is the list of company financials
|Profit After Tax||-3,819||-2,844||-17,010||-29,424||-42,309|
Paytm IPO Information
Paytm IPO is all about to start from 08th November 2021 and close on 10th November 2021.
Paytm IPO – Listing Date & Details
Here is the detailed listing date & details
|IPO Opening Date||Nov 8, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Nov 10, 2021|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Face Value||Rs 1 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Eq Shares of Rs 1(aggregating up to Rs 18,300.00 Cr)|
|Fresh Issue||Eq Shares of Rs 1(aggregating up to Rs 8,300.00 Cr)|
|Min Order Quantity||6 Shares|
|IPO Price||Rs 2080 to Rs 2150 per equity share|
|Offer for Sale||Eq Shares of Rs 1(aggregating up to Rs 10,000.00 Cr)|
Paytm IPO – Lot Size
Here is the detailed Paytm IPO lot size
Paytm IPO Allotment Status
Here is the detailed IPO Allotment status
|Basis of Allotment Date||Nov 15, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Nov 16, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Nov 17, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Nov 18, 2021|
Paytm IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Company Contact Information
One 97 Communications Limited
First Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place,
New Delhi 110 019, India
Phone: +91 11 2628 0280