Fino Payments Bank Limited IPO is all about to start from 29th October 2021. The company started in the year 2017 and is a growing fintech company that offers a wide portfolio of digital financial products and services in India.
The company’s merchants clear the way for them in empowering their other financial products and services such as third-party gold loans, insurance, bill payments and recharges. Fino Payments also manages a large Business Correspondents network.
The company relies on fees and commissions from its merchant network and strategic commercial relationships.
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology ranked Fino payments third among banks in facilitating digital transactions in 2020. The company also has the largest network of micro-ATMs and the third-highest deposit growth rate in FY’ 2021.
Fino Payments Bank Limited – Major products and services
- Current accounts and Savings accounts (CASA),
- Issuance of debit card and related transactions,
- Facilitating domestic remittances,
- Open banking functionality (through their Application Programming Interface),
- Withdrawing and depositing cash (via micro-ATM or Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AePS) and
- Cash Management Services (CMS).
Fino Payments Bank Limited – Competitive Strengths
- Unique DTP (Distribution, Technology, Partnership) network helps in providing a better customer servicing
- Focus on technology development and internal skill development
- Customer-friendly and unconventional business model
- The highly professional management team
- The vision of socially in-depth and empowerment
Fino Payments Bank Limited – Financial Statement
Here is the Financial statement of Fino Payment Bank Limited.
|Profit After Tax||204.74||-320.36||-623.84|
Purpose of Fino Payments Bank Limited IPO
Here is the purpose of Fino Payments Bank Limited IPO.
- Increasing Bank’s Tier – 1 capital base to meet its future fund’s requirements.
- To achieve the cost in relation to the offer.
Fino Payments Bank Limited IPO Information
Fino Payments Bank Limited IPO is all about to start from 29th October 2021 and close on 02nd November 2021
Fino Payments Bank Limited IPO – Listing Date & Details
Take a look at the Fino Payments Bank Limited Listing date and details.
|IPO Open Date||Oct 29, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Nov 2, 2021|
|Listing At||Both BSE, NSE|
|Face Value||Rs 10 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Eq Shares of Rs 10 (aggregating up to Rs 1,200.29 Cr)|
|Fresh Issue||Eq Shares of Rs 10 (aggregating up to Rs 300.00 Cr)|
|Market Lot||25 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||25 Shares|
Fino Payments Bank IPO – Lot Size
The Fino Payments Bank IPO market lot size is 25 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (325 shares or Rs 187,525).
Fino Payments Bank IPO Allotment Status
Here is the detailed IPO Allotment status
|Basis of Allotment Date||Nov 9, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Nov 10, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Nov 11, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Nov 12, 2021|
Fino Payments Bank IPO Registrar
KFintech Private Limited
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
Company Contact Information
Fino Payments Bank Limited
Mindspace Juinagar, Plot No Gen 2/1/F, Tower 1,
8th Floor, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shirwane,
Juinagar, Navi Mumbai – 400 706
Phone: +91 22 7104 7000