The RateGain IPO is about to launch on Dec 7, 2021. Rategain Travel Technologies limited is one of the best distribution technology companies and one of the largest Software as a Service (SaaS) providers in the travel and hospitality industry in India.
It offers travel and hospitality services across hotels, airlines, online travel agents, meta-search companies, package providers, car rentals, cruises, and ferries, etc.
The business provides inter-connected products to manage the revenue creation value chain leveraging big data capabilities and integration and over the period, expanded product portfolio to artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities.
Also check: Upcoming IPOs List 2021
- Data as a Service (DaaS),
- Distribution, and
- Marketing Technology (MarTech).
The rategain offers its services to over 1400 customers including 8 Global Fortune 500 Companies. Six Continental Hotels, InterContinental Hotels Group, Kessler Collection, Lemon Tree Hotels, Oyo Hotels, and Homes Pvt Ltd are some of the marquee customers served by the company.
RateGain IPO – Competitive strengths
- The rategain has a strong customer base with 1434 customers in which 8 Global Fortune 500 Companies as of June 30, 2021.
- Innovative Artificial intelligence-driven industry-relevant SaaS solution provider.
- Overall product portfolio solutions for the travel and hospitality industry.
- Strong financial performance with a traditional track record of victorious acceleration post-acquisition.
- Diversified management team with domain knowledge.
RateGain IPO – financial Information
Here are the rategain travel technologies limited financial information.
|Profit After Tax||-83.37||-285.75||-201.04||110.34|
RateGain IPO – Objects of the Issue
The IPO moto is to utilize the net proceed towards the following objectives
- Repayment and/or prepayment of indebtedness availed by Rategain UK.
- Make a payment of deferred consideration for the acquisition of DHISCO.
- Strategic investments, acquisition, and inorganic growth.
- To make an investment in technology innovation, artificial intelligence, and other organic growth initiatives.
- Purchase capital equipment for the company’s data centre, and
- Meet general corporate purposes.
RateGain IPO – IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Dec 7, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Dec 9, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||Rs 1 per equity share|
|IPO Price||Rs 405 to Rs 425 per equity share|
|Market Lot||35 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||35 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||Eq Shares of Rs 1(aggregating up to Rs 1,335.74 Cr)|
|Fresh Issue||Eq Shares of Rs 1(aggregating up to Rs 375.00 Cr)|
|Offer for Sale||22,605,530 Eq Shares of Rs 1(aggregating up to Rs 960.74 Cr)|
|QIB Shares Offered||Not less than 75% of the issue|
|Retail Shares Offered||Not more than 10% of the issue|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not more than 15% of the issue|
RateGain IPO – Tentative Timetable
The RateGain IPO open date is Dec 7, 2021, and the close date is Dec 9, 2021. The issue may list on Dec 17, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Dec 7, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Dec 9, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Dec 14, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Dec 15, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Dec 16, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Dec 17, 2021|
RateGain IPO – Lot Size
The RateGain IPO market lot size is 35 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots which is 455 shares or Rs 193,375.
Company Contact Information
Rategain Travel Technologies Limited
M-140, Greater Kailash Part II,
New Delhi 110 048, Delhi, India
Phone: +91 120 5057 000
RateGain IPO Registrar
KFintech Private Limited
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000